Ross “Doc” Wither, an experienced dog caretaker, and me, Megann, his animal lovin’ wife, will watch your pets in our home or go to your home to watch your fur babies. We can’t wait to meet you!
To see our daily adventures, check out our Facebook page! Just search “Doc’s Doggy Daycare” or click here 🙂
**About our home/services**
We offer anything! We’re always up for trying new things and being consistent with things that work. We provide watching services at our home, at your home, dog walking, dog check-ins, etc. We have a fenced-in backyard that the dogs are free to observe nature and lay out in the sunshine.
**About our neighborhood**
We live within walking distance to a huge park. Also, we live on a very quiet street. Our neighbors love dogs and your animal may get some free loving from them.
**What to expect**
Cuddles, runs, long walks, the dog will play in my backyard and in our house. We have two boys so they will be present as well and love your fur babies too.
**Special rules or requests**
Let’s talk about how we can work together to achieve your goals for this. We are open to just about anything. We have great confidence that you will be happy with the service we provide. We accept unfixed males on a case by case basis. We do not take females in active heat.
**Why choose us?**
– We will send you daily photo updates on your pups to let you know how they’re doing and adjusting to our space as well as our pack.
– My husband is the dog whisperer. It’s just a fact.
– He is also a stay-at-home dad so your pup will have constant care and frequent bathroom breaks.
– We LOVE dogs! We LOVE cats (in your home)! We LOVE helping other good people.
– We will love your pets like our own and make sure they have the best, most comfortable experiences when they are our guests.
Thank you! Message us on Rover.com to set up your pup’s meet and greet today!